11/12/2019 0 Comments
Netiquette for visitor entries into our guestbook!
- Netiquette for visitor entries into our guestbook!
- The contents of visitor entries should not violate legal, moral or other norms.
- Visitor entries which are recorded in the guestbook primarily for the purpose of self-promotion or promoting third parties are not welcome.
- Visitor entries should conform to the meaning and purpose of a guestbook of the website visited as regards content. The guestbook should therefore not be misused as a forum for any publications or the like.
- We would welcome sensible entries in the “Name” and “E-mail” fields for reasons of politeness and on the basis of the real meaning of a guestbook.
- The responsibility for the contents of the linked pages lies exclusively with the visitor entering the link.
- The responsibility for the contents of visitor entries (comments) lies solely with the person making the entry.
- Please also take this opportunity to participate in our survey.
- In the event of clear contravention of this "netiquette for visitor entries", the webmaster reserves the right to delete the entry any time.